- Rep to rep, day to day, step by step. Positive, useful, negative… it all adds up. Choose wisely. DO THE WORK.
- Warm-up = easy/prep.
- Work = quality/present.
- Cooldown = mental/nutrition/future.
- Days priority. Know it. Respect it.
- Energy dispersion and allocation. Finite resource.
- Nutrition and supplementation. The timing of fueling.
- Start the process each day.
- Break the fast.
- Embrace the day’s challenges.
- Eliminate self-sabotage.
- You can do it. Mindset/approach.
Remember in tough times, this too shall pass…
- Of… reality, possibility, difficulty, ability… all manifested within.
- Be aware of this.
- Breathe deeply, move forward.
- You must realize this is your responsibility. To give your best effort when called upon regardless of circumstance.
EPICTETUS’ Foundation of Excellence:
Tentative efforts lead to tentative outcomes. Therefore give yourself fully to your endeavors. Decide to construct your character through excellent actions and determine to pay the price of a worthy goal. The trials you encounter will introduce you to your strengths. Remain steadfast… and one day you will build something that endures…